Monday, June 30, 2008

All About Myself...










I’m a 14 years old girl I study in Al-bayan school I’m in year nine going to year ten, I have a lot of friends from all years I’m so popular in school. Year seven was the best year, because there is so many memories that I will not forget it which I enjoyed it with my friends, we did many things together I can’t even describe it I never felt something like this before , I always share my happiness and secrets with them you can’t imagine how I was. Hope I will not lose my best friends for any reason I wish we will stay friends even whatever happens I am girl who enjoy blogging, here is my daily journal, my diary and here you can witness my daily activities. Hope you like my blog and enjoy your blog.





0 comments:

 
design by grumpy-cow.com